No announcement yet.

Candle'Bre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doubling the capture ability for cav is probably not such a good idea. I've tried to build the terrain map with their limitation in mind, and it seems like the added ability might overpower them. If anything, inf should be given the bonus. They are much too underpowered as it is, and need an edge. Think about it: Light Inf are better attackers, pike are better defenders, mercs are cheaper... consider it.

By the way, I'm also in the process of expanding my sample core rules. I just wish I had a few more comments on them (hint, hint).
    Lime roots and treachery!
    "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Jeeze C7 you're worse than my wife. I'll review it I promise. Hey my wife buys me beer btw.

RPM
      Last edited by Spaced Cowboy; March 15, 2002, 13:01.
      We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

Don't worry Cyclo, we came to the same conclusion about cavalry.
        Heres a quick run-down of what was discussed, or just go to that particular thread and take a look.

Cavalry can capture on normal attacks, but not on charges.

Light Inf and standard Inf have twice the chance of capturing enemies.

Archers cannot capture at all.

All other infantry units capture at the normal rate.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Uh... thanks rpm...

It's not nagging, it's... uh... "liminal!"
          Lime roots and treachery!
          "Eventually you're left with a bunch of unmemorable posters like Cyclotron, pretending that they actually know anything about who they're debating pointless crap with." - Drake Tungsten

Comment

Working...
          X