Command & Conquer: Generals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Command & Conquer: Generals

The next Command & Conquer game pits Americans and Chinese against a terrorist group...

This preview on Gamespot is HUGE!

GameSpot is the world's largest source for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, Wii U, PS Vita, Wii PC, 3DS, PSP, DS, video game news, reviews, previews, trailers, walkthroughs, and more.

Looks promising.
    I hope that Emperor : Battle for Dune was just a small failure on the way to 3D RTS games.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Originally posted by Eli
      Looks promising.
      I hope that Emperor : Battle for Dune was just a small failure on the way to 3D RTS games.
      There've been alot of 3D RTS games, and as far as the RTS genre goes they have been pretty good ones, too.
      Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Completely 3D ones? With zoomable, rotatable cameras and all the other 3d stuff? Not simply 3d designed buildings and units.

The only game with these features that I know of is Battle for Dune. And EE, but the map doesnt rotate(or I dont know how to rotate it ).
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Looks nice, although I'm a bit leery of a Chinese/American team up.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
          X