Question about Total Annihilation:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Total Annihilation:

Are there any benefits to a unit having "Veteran" status? A friend of mine played TA: Kingdoms for awhile, and the gradual unit improvements were quite noticeable in veterans (particularly his dragon, which he used on raids and which as a result always had an extremely high number of kills). Am I just not looking hard enough for the improvements to my units in TA, or are there really no benefits?

Also, it seems as though the Core Intimidator has a faster rate of fire than the Arm Big Bertha. Is this true, or am I just hallucinating?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

I don't know about the veteran thing, but the big bertha and and intimidator probably do have different rate of fires - If I remember correctly they also have different ranges, aswell (as do the fast firing versions).
    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

From memory the veteran level units are supposed to have a higher accuracy factor but I can't for the life of me remember where I got this from.

I've never noticed any difference between the RoF's of the two heavy guns but thee intimidator has a (slightly) longer range.
      In the case of the automatics the Arm vulcan has a longer range than the core buzzsaw IIRC.

Comment

Working...
      X