No announcement yet.

Mom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Master of Magic is a great game. It had good potentable that no other game has duplicated. The cities the unique races like the draconians, dwarves and my favorite the lizardmen with their dragon turtles.

I would be please also if a sequel for this great game came out, only if to add a few more races, more spells, update the graphics, add multiplayer and to make it run on window 9x. I wonder why no company has taken this up on a game that is almost 10 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Du_Chateau
      Master of Magic is a great game. It had good potentable that no other game has duplicated. The cities the unique races like the draconians, dwarves and my favorite the lizardmen with their dragon turtles.

I would be please also if a sequel for this great game came out, only if to add a few more races, more spells, update the graphics, add multiplayer and to make it run on window 9x. I wonder why no company has taken this up on a game that is almost 10 years old.
      Quicksilver would like to make MOM2. Only quiestion is will Infogrames allow it.
      Infogrames ownes the right for MOM, while Quicksilver is developer of MOO3.

Comment

Working...
      X