SimGolf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

visit The Clubhouse

There is a nifty course exchange thingy built in.There allready is a ton of courses to d/l and inspect at SimGolf.com.
    The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

here is the save of the 99/100 work in progress.
      I have tons of cash and a fairly "advanced" golfer.This is the 3rd or 4th course of this game as you will see by the date and I have spent alot of time just watching the sims and where balls land and roll.

Also #6 was a classic..It has dropped drastically....if you can do anything to it,let me know.
      Attached Files
      The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Thanks for the tip abut the clubhouse and for posting the save. I will download and take a look.

Comment

I have finished that course and uploaded it to the exchange as "Flamingo Clutter Club".I managed a 98/100,)though I typoed it at 99 ).
          Its a "messy" course that plays tough.

Comment

So much water on your course, and on the 18 classic course I downloaded from the Clubhouse, reminds me of Sim City, where water works like a charm in improving land values!

Sorry Smash, but all I could do was make your #6 a little bit worse. The course shows the results of a lot of time and planning. It's hard to see how to improve it.

I am trying impossible now, just to see what it is like. Picky and the others come at the same intervals as in difficult, but keeping golfers happy is harder. So far in 5 years, all I have is 3 holes (3rd has just opened), and the happy level is only around 100, and the club only has 5 members. (2 have quit in disgust after throwing tantrums!) The good news is that I have been able to purchase two blocks of land, so there is room for expansion. However, with low happiness, the simloeans come in a lot slower.

I'm discovering a few quirks, an example being that the golfers often admire things like fountains on plots I have not purchased yet! I've also heard "yoohoo" enough times to set the volume very low.

Comment

does anyone know how to get rid of cranes and other wildlife?

my field tech doesn't seem to be able to.

Comment

Why do you want to??

If you follow your golfers around the course, you will notice them saying in green text "I almost hit that ...." or something like that. Since it is in green text, it counts as a GOOD comment for your course, making your golfers happier and increasing the fees you get from that hole.
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

hmm good point. I always figured it was bad to have animals roaming around your course. It's a golf course, not a zoo. . of course I have never been on a golf course (except miniature)

Comment

The beta patches add an option to remove animals.

Comment

Working...
                    X