No announcement yet.

Curling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other words Imran, it takes Scandinavians! Yep, the Norwegians won another gold medal. Woohoo!

Comment

If Scandinavians could do brains and skill, they'd be better at football (soccer) .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

We were doing better under Drillo - beat Brazil and England. At the moment USA women soccer is importing Norwegians

Comment

If Scandinavians could do brains and skill, they'd be better at football (soccer) .
          As opposite to what? US soccer? In the two latest qualifiers, Sweden hasn't lost a single game. We got the best qualifying coefficient of all European teams. And please don't mix us up with the other Scandinavian teams. There's a significant difference.

Curling could make an excellent video game, especially if spiced with desaturated, cheesy 80's graphics and mullets.
          Last edited by Juggernaut; February 24, 2002, 22:40.

Comment

BUMP!
            Mother ****ing goddamn ass chewing, **** sucking son of a *****

Comment

Is there a US release of Men With Brooms or is it strictly Canadian?
              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Killing it is the new killing it
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Juggernaut

In the two latest qualifiers, Sweden hasn't lost a single game. We got the best qualifying coefficient of all European teams.
                yep, i gotta say that you Swedes have a fine football team, and i can't wait until we get to play you in the world cup. that game has DRAW written all over it, i think.
                Freddie Ljungberg is SO gonna score in the Sweden v England world cup game, i just know he will, it is inevitable ... he always scores in big games, i can't help liking him even if he does play for *spits* Arsenal.

curling is the a great game, if only because of the funny noises they make.

all together now .....

currrrrrrrrrrrrl
                currrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrllllllllllllllll llllll

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
                hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyy

ahh, i love it
                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I think, that curling is an interesting game.

Comment

Are there any curling PC games? If not, I really think that EASPORTS has really missed the boat on this one. I mean, this game would move at least as many copies as CTP2

Comment

Personally, I like when they scream "haaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrdd!"

It's much more enjoyable when drunk. Sort of like baseball that way.
                      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                      X