Best civ like TBS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best civ like TBS?

What do you think is the best civ like TBS? including expansions/scenarios/mods/special editions...

Those are all include because even if they are player made should the game still be given credit for allowing teh palyer to make that and also because some expansions increased gameplay heavily(like the civ2 expansions that improved scenario building options).

I think that either SMAC or civ2 will win but that civ2 will win in the end because of better scenario support and because about real history.
    civ1
    0.00%
    civ2
    36.36%
    civ3
    4.55%
    SMAC
    27.27%
    ctp1
    4.55%
    ctp2
    4.55%
    colonization
    9.09%
    other (must be civ like TBS that's where this poll is about)
    13.64%

supremeruler2010.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, supremeruler2010.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

you didn't say it had to be released
    <Kassiopeia> you don't keep the virgins in your lair at a sodomising distance from your beasts or male prisoners. If you devirginised them yourself, though, that's another story. If they devirginised each other, then, I hope you had that webcam running.
    Play Bumps! No, wait, play Slings!

Comment

Does Test of Time count as "Civ 2" or "other"? To me, it added a great deal to Civ 2.
      "THE" plus "IRS" makes "THEIRS". Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Yes. Just look at the forums: Civilization II - Test of time

Comment

Civ3

As the second one it will be Civ1.

SMAC is dead last. The second last would be Civ2 with expansion, the third last would be Civ2 without expansion.
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Rex Little
            Does Test of Time count as "Civ 2" or "other"? To me, it added a great deal to Civ 2.
            Yes all posibble combiantions of expansions, editions, blabla are included.

So for example, if you find alien crossfire the best should you vote for SMAC. But if you hate allien crossfire but find SMAC normal the best should you also vote for SMAC. You can make a post to detail your vote, it's just to get a general impression of the gigants of tbs.

Comment

Civ2, ofcourse
              In een hoerekotje aan den overkant emmekik mijn bloem verloren,
              In een hoerekotje aan den overkant bennekik mijn bloemeke kwijt

Comment

=-=Civ 2=-=

Comment

Colonization
                  "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Comment

Civ II MGE/ToT.

Haven't played CTP series or Colonization.
                    oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Working...
                    X