Dune - Avalon Hill Board Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dune - Avalon Hill Board Game

Has anyone played this game? I believe it is out of print now. It was one of Avalon Hill's best strategy games, in my opinion. I wonder why no one has produced a PC version yet. Maybe someday when I get better at C++ I can give it a shot.....If anyone knows of an open source version of this game, please post info...

This was one of the first strategy games I ever bought. And a brilliant one.
    Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

An excellent game. It would make a terrific PC game as long as they could crack the AI for it, but the diplomatic options would have to be awesome.
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

All I had to do was search a little bit and I found a freeware version of Dune! The screenshots look pretty cool. I'm going to d/l and give it a try. Here's the link if anyone is interested:

http://homepage.eircom.net/~monalisa/Dune/

Comment

Well, upon closer examination of that freeware, it turns out that it is just graphic tools to facilitate PBeM games and it's still Beta...

They've done a really nice replication of the board and other parts of the game. Check it out!

Comment

Working...
          X