• Show
Clear All

• I know we haven't got an MoM forum, so I'll just post this here:

MoM favorite Custom Wizards:

Mine:

#1: All 12 books on White Magic
    Rare spell: Incarnation
    Any Race
    Once you get Torin, the game is pretty much yours if you throw an invulnerability spell on him... its DONE!

#2: Two white, Two green, Two red, Two blue, Warlord and Archmage (or node mastery).
    Gaurdian Spirit, eldritch weapon, phantom warriors, earth lore.
    High Elves or Halflings
    This is a straight Unit Enchantment Game. You get either the slingers or longbowmen and just load them up with unit enchantments, hope to trade around to get lionheart or flame blade and they become unbeatable...

Anyone else?
    My Message Board:http://www.naughtybooth.com
    Completely un-civ related, but still fun.

If only I was moderator.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

No Dashi, if only a moderator stepped by and kicked your butt

Comment

Once you get Torin, the game is pretty much yours if you throw an invulnerability spell on him... its DONE!
        ...but you have to keep clicking the buttons for another few hours even though you already know you will win.
        This is a good introduction to the game, but it is more boring than starting with less winning combinations.

I have just come back to the game after a long time and it is much more fun than the other games I've been playing recently.
        "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
        "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
        - Pekka

Comment

Originally posted by Ecthelion
          No Dashi, if only a moderator stepped by and kicked your butt
          I'll take that as your endorsement, since I hear that that is part of the initiation ritual.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Oh if there were only a MoM2!!! Happy day! Happy day!

I like to go back and occasionally play some classics like MoM and even Colonization (another one with good sequel potential) but my version of MoM hangs after so many years and it gets worse the higher the level I play
            TitanTim

Comment

Working...
            X