Imperialism 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperialism 2

I just d/l this (great) game from HOTU, but i have one small problem, no matter what i have a resource problem, and therefore a money situation (i loose about 1,000 every turn), and only have enough timber eahc turn to build about 3/4 improvments. (this is when i have 20 labour men people)

I have roads etc all done up, but the biggest problem is i barley have enough resourcves to mine other resources, and when i do i need more to build more boats and i need more to invade natives..... help!
    eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

I just d/l this (great) game from HOTU,

Is it five-years-old already? (*checks box*) HOTU is getting lax.

but i have one small problem, no matter what i have a resource problem, and therefore a money situation (i loose about 1,000 every turn),

1. You mean "lose". "loose" is an adjective.
    2. Cut down on researching and/or buying.

and only have enough timber eahc turn to build about 3/4 improvments.

You should have gotten some timber provinces in the early game rush. After all, they don't usually contain the diamonds that the AI rushes for.

(this is when i have 20 labour men people)

You have too many people; you should only get more people when there is a resource surplus.

I have roads etc all done up, but the biggest problem is i barley have enough resourcves to mine other resources

Avoid mining useless resources like spices and concentrate on your immediate needs. Your problem will soon disappear for a couple turns.

and when i do i need more to build more boats

Galleons are excellent early on.

and i need more to invade natives..... help!

No, you don't. Even with many natives, your casualties should be minimal if you build up a decent force. In any case, natives all but disappear towards midgame. They do make excellent trading partners in the endgame.
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Working...
    X