Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New SimGolf screens

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New SimGolf screens

    For those of you who are interested, I thought you might want to know that I posted some new SimGolf screenshots to our SimGolf website the other day.

    http://www.firaxis.com/simgolf/screenshots.cfm

    Dan
    Dan Magaha
    Firaxis Games, Inc.
    --------------------------

  • #2
    thanks to the link to our interview Dan

    got any news on the stories sent by people? have you set a date for the next webcast?
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New SimGolf screens

      Originally posted by Dan Magaha FIRAXIS
      For those of you who are interested, I thought you might want to know that I posted some new SimGolf screenshots to our SimGolf website the other day.

      http://www.firaxis.com/simgolf/screenshots.cfm

      Dan
      There's another game besides Civ 3 that Firaxis is working on???

      No wonder it took so long to complete. (Congrats on going GOLD!)


      Since I'm an avid golfer, I'll have to give "SimGolf" a serious look see!
      Will there be Barbarians who storm the course and "hide" your ball?

      Comment


      • #4
        New screens look nice. The look of the game seems to be coming along nicely.

        But hey Dan, are you guys going to rework the site and include more information?
        About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by tniem
          New screens look nice. The look of the game seems to be coming along nicely.

          But hey Dan, are you guys going to rework the site and include more information?
          I believe Maxis is developing the "official" site (simgolf.ea.com), but depending on what happens and when, we may put something more comprehensive together in the interim on our servers.

          Dan
          Dan Magaha
          Firaxis Games, Inc.
          --------------------------

          Comment


          • #6
            Actually I must say that the game looks very impressive, but alas, I cannot stand golf, I am with Mark Twain when he said it is a 'good walk spoiled'. But will it still be fun for the non-golfer though?
            Speaking of Erith:

            "It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              Actually I must say that the game looks very impressive, but alas, I cannot stand golf, I am with Mark Twain when he said it is a 'good walk spoiled'. But will it still be fun for the non-golfer though?
              I hope so, I don't like golf...but I love tycoon (don't know if this is the right word) games. I have no clue what people thinks is a good hole, for me a good hole will be one you can finnish under 10 secs
              This space is empty... or is it?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Dan Magaha FIRAXIS
                I believe Maxis is developing the "official" site (simgolf.ea.com), but depending on what happens and when, we may put something more comprehensive together in the interim on our servers.
                Sounds good. The thing is that while I understand it is a sim build a golf course game, this whole play it yourself element seems both weird and cumbersome. I just would like to see in some type of website how it all fits together.
                About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

                Comment

                Working...
                X