ORiginal NES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nope

i sounds vaguely familar, but not too much.
    Wow....i really DO play girlie games. I think another game that had me hooked was Yoshi's Cookie. ever hear of that? Did anyone else ever think that Mario 2 was the best out of the mario 1., 2 , and 3?
    "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Mario 2 was neat, but I liked 3... the flying racoon tail!

It was so good they based their Super Nintendo Mario on it, as opposed to #2.
      What if your words could be judged like a crime? "Creed, What If?"

Comment

I have to agree with Adam there...3 was c00l......but they all three were good...

But I wasn't a huge Mario-fan...I preferred Zelda...

Comment

zelda reminded me of mario, except you looked down on it. did mario three remind you of sega's sonic with tails???
          "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

I actually didn't play much on Segas...I never really liked Sega either...

Comment

why?

what was so bad about sega? i actually thought the graphics were better than NES and the controlers were less boxy too. What else has sega put out as far as systems b/c i actually didn't pay much attention. THe only game i've ever played was sonic anyway, which i REALLY like.
              Back to PS: Am i the only person who ADORES Spyro the dragon?
              also, in the original Medieval, there is the asylum level...how the hell do you beat that!?

on original NES: does anyone know if they put out the game Quarth (tetris knockoff of sorts) on the big system or if it was only for gameboy? is it true that you can play old gameboy games in color gameboy systems? How does the gameboy compare so say, the handheld that sega has out? do you think sony will put one out (or have they already?)?

Comment

Re: why?

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                what was so bad about sega? i actually thought the graphics were better than NES and the controlers were less boxy too.
                Uhm...I don't like their games......besides...I got my SNES in 1992...and that thing rocked...more than the MegaDrive...

What else has sega put out as far as systems b/c i actually didn't pay much attention.

I think that before the MegaDrive...they had something else...just don't remember the name...they also had a handheld...the Gamegear...and then they had DreamCast...maybe I skipped one step...but Sega was never very succesful...

is it true that you can play old gameboy games in color gameboy systems?

I thought so...

How does the gameboy compare so say, the handheld that sega has out?

The Gameboy (Color) isn't that spectacular anymore...the new Gameboy Advance seems to be c00l...but I never touched it...and I don't know if Sega had brought out a new handheld since the Gamegear...and Sony...well...the redesigned PSone is about the size of a book...and you can buy a 5" screen to attach to it...but I don't know about batteries and that stuff...

Comment

i loved the original NES... Duck hunt was cool, nad yes the dog did get annoying and yes i too shot the dog occasionally

Mario is still my fav of all games whether its one two or three... very clever very addictive... (pity it not on PS)

I eventually upgraded to SNES but found i didnt like the new games a smuch as the older ones, except for the Zelda series of games...

Unforutnaly i got the cheaps later in life and i bought PS because eit was so easy to burn a CD copy of a game rather than having to buy a cartridge....
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

what the dream cast all about? i heard you can go online with it?? doesn't that make the xbox an unoriginal idea? and how is it better than the dreamcast?
                    Yeah, i remember game gear because they were the first to come out with color...at least they did BEFORE nes.
                    WHat the new gameboy advance??
                    and for the color gameboy: don't you HATE those worm lights that always seem to short out or something in an important part of your game?? also, the only POkemon game i like is the pin ball (yes, if you can't tell, i'm a massive fan of pin ball. long live the 80s) game that vibrates. that's just..weird and cool!

Comment

Working...
                    X