AOE II and Civ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOE II and Civ

how does AOE II compare to civ in terms of difficulty, gameplay (how fun is it), how easy to learn?
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Re: AOE II and Civ

Originally posted by ColdWizard
    how does AOE II compare to civ in terms of difficulty, gameplay (how fun is it), how easy to learn?
    Well, in terms of difficulty I think Civ3 will beat AoE2 without problems since there exists many more choices in civ3 on how difficult it can be. In the gameplay it's kinda hard to compare RTS with TBS and since most people here do love TBS most the gameplay will by most people here be better than in AoE2. And how easy it is to learn, I think it's easy to learn, but ofcause it's has also been a while since I first time played Civ1 for the first time
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

In terms of their genre, I would say AoE II does an outstanding job. All the games in this RTS series display quality and have an historical "feel". They are definitely worth getting. I have the whole Age of Empires collection. There are tons of scenarios and campaigns available on the web.

With turn-based strategy games, Civ2 is the leader of the pack. Plus there are tons of scenarios on the web.

I would definitely suggest getting Age of Empires. Even the Real time nature of the game is OK.

And get Civ3 when it comes out.

These two games will keep you busy for a long time.

Comment

Working...
      X