Help - choice of MUD, MPRPG etc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help - choice of MUD, MPRPG etc

Would anyone recommend a Multi-player on line RPG that would not be ruined by my less than lightening reflexes and my having a life (albeit a seriously Civ addled one) away from the computer.

I love the Baldur's Gate type games, generally avoid too much hack and slash and quite like playing a magic user

anyone?...........
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Baldur's Gate 2 can be played multiplayer, but may not be too fun if you've beaten it already.

isn't Asheron's Call a multiplayer rpg? i know of some mp civers that went off to play it and didn't come back....
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Asheron's Call is a graphically elegant online RPG but having played it quite a lot I found its pyramid structure and plot structure too focussed on players with lots of time and optimised characters.

If you want a RPG which is less focussed on combat then Ultima is probably the best. You can become a master carpenter or armourer without ever wielding a weapon.

The best text-only free MUD I ever played is called Xyllomer.
      To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
      H.Poincaré

Comment

Working...
      X