Alien vs. Predator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien vs. Predator

Does anyone know what are the (minimum) system requirements for this game?

I think it was PIII450 with 128 MB ram 32MB grephics (maybe 16) .,... but this might be the recommended one as well I am not 100% sure... I would say it is minimal since the game has a new graphics engine...
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

These probably are minimal requirements, I'm kinda surprised but that's what it takes to make a great game.

Thanks!

Comment

For newer games as Unreal II or the ones based on that engine there will be PIII600, 128 MB + 32MB graphics and apparently it is coming out in the spring.

My computer is already almost outdated, but the games should stop here for a while like at the P200 stage, if for nothingh else than for the X-Box that will have a GF3 and PIII733 inside.
        Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I know what you mean. The gaming industry is developing with "warp" speeds, new computers can become old in a matter of few years and updating costs $$$.

Comment

And it'll continue that way, it's fast for the average person

Comment

I assume you mean AVP2. AVP1 worked fine on my old celeron 400.

Comment

Working...
              X