No announcement yet.

Blizzard's Next Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Everyone and their brother are making a MMORPG these days.

I'm pretty sure Blizzard won't come out with a standard MMORPG, I'm expecting a blend of Diablo and and traditional MMORPGs, meaning you'll see a MMORPG universe, but you'll be able to quest in private dungeons; similar to Diablo. That way they'll be able to go after the Diablo market, which is larger than that of Everquest, UO, or Asheron's call. Of course that may be more a factor of price and not design.

If it is traditional I think it will fail (they'll make money but not as much as Vivendi wants), by 2003 the market will be heavily saturated and Warcraft's setting won't be enough IMO.
    Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

Test...

Comment

Psst.... Yin, you forgot the teenage part

(And don't tell me that its obvious, because it isn't at least for some people other then me)
        *grumbles about work*

Comment

Nice pics...but it's about the in-game screenies

Comment

Originally posted by Zopper
            Nice pics...but it's about the in-game screenies
            I went to the official site last night...and they have a couple ingame screenshots...absolutely amazing.

This is no joke in anyway, the screens show that World of Warcraft will have just....AMAZING graphics.

the link to the official site is here:

in the FAQ (frequently asked questions) at this link, bliz has said that there will be lvling, and there will be characters, and skills like in diablo II and D2: LoD.

so in my oppinion here is what will be World of Warcraft:

Diablo II style of gameplay (meaning lvling, skills, and characters).......

set in the warcraft universe (Warcraft, Warcraft II, Warcraft II: Expansion, Warcraft III)..........

Combined in an amazing graphics' engine and world.

Comment

My own little piece of S***

Actually thank god for this thread. I just realised I'd sent a guy a mail without the pics
              doh!
              Attached Files
              Destruction is a lot easier than construction. The guy who operates a wrecking ball has a easier time than the architect who has to rebuild the house from the pieces.--- Immortal Wombat.

Comment

Working...
              X