Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alexander the great playing golf with stalin.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alexander the great playing golf with stalin.....

yeap, there will be a firaxis theme(mod) pack for simgolf with some ove the developers as well as civ3 leaders
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

From Simgolf, 2nd webcast:

"maxissid says, A short while later Pierre is feeling better and reveals some interesting information about his goldfish feeding habits."

Sid has gone insane.
    I had some suspicions when a saw a chariot with an attack value of 1 and a native Cleopatra. But then came an Italian shopkeeper posing as Alexander, sillier and sillier jokes on the Firaxis site, and finally ...this transcript.
    Very soon now, Sid will be found talking to his goldfish, and then the nice men in the white coats will arrive at Firaxis...
    Now, if I ask myself: Who profits from a War against Iraq?, the answer is: Israel. -Prof. Rudolf Burger, Austrian Academy of Arts

Free Slobo, lock up George, learn from Kim-Jong-Il.

Comment

Ah geniuses are always seen as a bit weird

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
      X