What happened to the Elder Scrolls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the Elder Scrolls?

Sure, Daggerfall was buggy and incomplete. Sure, Redguard was crap. But what the dillio happend to the Elder Scrolls series? Despite problems, I still greatly enjoyed Daggerfall. I remember reading about the intended fourth game in the series, Oblivion, where supposedly we would be able to command our own armies and journey to Hell and back. Nothing for years now. Anybody know what's going on with Bethesda (or whoever owns the rights to the series now)? Do they even exist anymore?
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

I don't know anything about Oblivion, but Morrowind is coming. It will be another Daggerfall style RPG. Have you seen the Morrowind Website?

I have high hopes for this game. Daggerfall, for all of it's problems was one of my all time favorite RPGs. I can hardly wait to see what Morrowind will do.

John-SJ

Comment

Thanks. I haven't checked in on the Elder Scrolls game development sites for several years, and now it seems like they're all gone.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Morrowind has been in all the American gaming magazines lately. They must be nearing completetion.....hopefully. I am looking forward to a good RPG, after being disappointed with Evil Islands.

Comment

Working...
        X