Star Wars Rebellion 2 needs supporters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Rebellion 2 needs supporters

Please support rebellion 2!!!! we need you to tell Lucasarts to stop neglecting its fans!!!!
    Yes, Lucasarts must listen to its fans!
    80.00%
    I don't care.
    20.00%
    NO!
    0.00%

visit: http://pub3.ezboard.com/fstarwarsrebellionfrm10 to begin helping others get LEC's attention!

Comment

Rebellion 2? The first one sucked completely! If there's a second wait until the next films come out.
      Visit First Cultural Industries
      There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
      Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

just check it out please!

hey man, the first one wasnt all that great, but at least check out the site i posted. as you will see, some of rebellion 1's biggest fans(myself included) are putting their heads together to make the second one(if there is one) 100 times better. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Comment

this was my worst purchase ever

I only played this game once. $50 bucks I will never be able to put down a strippers g string

Black and white is a close second to the most worthless game I bought. but maybe I'll see if the patch is any good. I am so stupid to realize this game isnt' innovative. It is just another RTS game. **** the villagers. Why should i have to micromanage them?

Comment

Rebellion 2 !!!!
            I loved the first one and still play it now and then.
            The only thing that got on my nerves was the computer always building 2 shields and 1/2 turbo lasers on each planet
            whereas my advisor was a total ****** when it came to building things.
            Last edited by Col Bigspear; July 23, 2001, 20:39.
            "I know not with what weapons WWIII will be fought with, but WWIV will be fought with sticks & stones". Albert Einstein
            "To Alcohol, the cause of and solution to all life's problems"- Homer Simpson

Comment

well, thanx for the support! at least some one agrees with me. did you register to post at the Rebellion 2 message boards? also, got there and email greg, he is in charge of the "masses".

~BIGKAT54, WEBMASTER-AVERAM CARD OUTPOST~

Comment

rebellion was an okay game and reb2 will probably be good but...
                why don't we all forget about rebellion two for a while and force firaxis to release civ3 sometime before we all fall over and die?

Comment

Working...
                X