• Show
Clear All

Damn, they just cancelled number 1

They can't do that

Start working on it again
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

None, I don't enjoy playing with dolls.
      Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Moral Hazard
        None, I don't enjoy playing with dolls.
        Have you ever tried it, it's not playing with dolls it's playing with money Lots of money

Comment

I WAS looking forward to the first choice the most, until they cancelled it.

Comment

C'mon everyone- if you really wanted Simsville- play Sim Town first, then decide if you really need Simsville
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
              C'mon everyone- if you really wanted Simsville- play Sim Town first, then decide if you really need Simsville
              SimTown is for children (does we ever grow up anyway ) which means the gameplay is lower, the graphics are uglier...oh and did I mention the gameplay is lower?

Comment

i honestly tried

i honestly tried to play SIms before. BUt when i found out that i didn't "win" in the end, i grew disenchanted and bored after awhile. i had a friend make a sim character out of me and make another couple out of only girls. I guess once you've played it the regular way for awhile, all these perversions creep in.
                "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

Re: i honestly tried

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                  i honestly tried to play SIms before. BUt when i found out that i didn't "win" in the end, i grew disenchanted and bored after awhile. i had a friend make a sim character out of me and make another couple out of only girls. I guess once you've played it the regular way for awhile, all these perversions creep in.
                  Yeah, the sims gets boring after a while, but in this case The Sims online will (proberly) be a more interesting version of the sims since you can now talk to others...oh and the sims has nothing to do with Simsville (except the caracteres in the game is from the same graphics as in the sims)!

Comment

The thing I dont like about the sims is the AI.

I really hate it when 2 sims bump into each other in a door way and end up standing around like idiots for the rest of the day trying to figure out how to get past eachother.

Or how they are completely hopeless with out you baby sitting their every move, if you leave them alone they'll end up asleep on the floor in a puddle of piss at the end of the day. This makes families with anymore then 2 people frustrating, and even with small families, it gets annoying sometimes.
                    Rethink Refuse Reduce Reuse

Do It Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Osweld
                      The thing I dont like about the sims is the AI.

I really hate it when 2 sims bump into each other in a door way and end up standing around like idiots for the rest of the day trying to figure out how to get past eachother.

Or how they are completely hopeless with out you baby sitting their every move, if you leave them alone they'll end up asleep on the floor in a puddle of piss at the end of the day. This makes families with anymore then 2 people frustrating, and even with small families, it gets annoying sometimes.
                      Oh yeah...that was very annoying, I guess they will never get rid of that problem...and still they release one add-on after another For the sake of those people who are going to buy Sims online I certainly hope they will "kill" this bug, cuz it will then be pretty annoying when 5+ people are trying to go through the same door at the same and because of this everybody has to wait 5+ minutes before anyone can walk again

Comment

ok

thenw hat is simsville in comparison to SIm and SIm City etc etc., since i'm not familar with it.
                        "Speaking on the subject of conformity: This rotting concept of the unfathomable nostril mystifies the fuming crotch of my being!!! Stop with the mooing you damned chihuahua!!! Ganglia!! Rats eat babies!" ~ happy noodle boy

Comment

All right, I voted for Simville.

Even though The Sims is still grossly boring.
                          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Re: ok

Originally posted by devilmunchkin
                            thenw hat is simsville in comparison to SIm and SIm City etc etc., since i'm not familar with it.
                            In Simsville you have to build up a town and have to make sure everybody in the town has a good life (many friends, good job, etc.), you can tell them whenever someone shall hold a party (to make new friends) and such and you control where in town the different people shall live, but it's not so much micromanegement like in The Sims (Where you chose where the people should go, what they should do at that exact moment, which job they should have, etc.) and it's not that superficial like in SimCity where you don't know who lives in your city, where you only know where there's houses and where there's roads (and such...)

Comment

SimGolf looks neat. Cool idea. Although he could have spend the time on finishing Civ3 faster...

Comment

Working...
                              X