Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imperialism's Developer Is Alive And Well!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imperialism's Developer Is Alive And Well!

I just read an article that describes a new game in development by Frog City, the developer of Imperialism and Imperialism 2.

Read the story here.

I also thought the background of how Frog City got started was rather interesting.

This sounds like an interesting game. I'm glad to see that Frog City has survived the turmoil that some of the larger publishers are going through.

John-SJ

Have you seen frog citys fan site?
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

One thing is for sure, the fact that it won't have a battle mode or diplomacy will mean they won't be the worst part of the game.

Seriously, the part of imp1 I enjoyed most was the economic model and for some reason I didn't enjoy it in Imp2 so it remains to be seen whether I'd find TE an interesting buy.

Besides, there are plenty of good trade sims out there already, such as The Merchant Prince (look at www.theunderdogs.org ) and they're for free.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
      X