demos youve deleted lately

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• demos youve deleted lately

in attempt to free up space on my hard drive, i cleaned out old demos im no longer interested in. Some are old ones i've dled, some newer ones i got from demo disks.

Deleted - last journey, homeworld cataclysm, warcraft, ancient empires, history of the world, 3rd reich, medieval, the ardennes offensive,

deleted reluctanly - age of rifles, close combat

kept - The operational art of war, imperialism, 7K. Plan to eventually buy the first two, probably not 7k, but interesting enough to want to keep the demo around.

LOTM
    "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

I've gotten rid of a couple lately. just saw no point in playing them anymore

Diablo II shareware: just wasn't fun. back to the original for lots of real fun

Half Life Uplink: pretty cool, but every time I got on, I realized I would rather be playing Duke3d, and I have the full version of that.

boy did those take up hard drive space.
    Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
    ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

Deus Ex; got the full version
      Half-Life uplink demo; beat it
      Age of Empires 2 demo; the bugs are horrible
      Fallout Tactics Demo; Beat it twice
      No One Lives Forever demo; got the full version
      Freespace two demo; sucks
      couple gigs free there.. and more that i havent mentioned like sheep... oops

Comment

ancient, don't ever speak ill of Freespace 2! That game is freakin fantastic. It's like there's a party in my monitor, and everyone's invited.

Comment

Ancient, I kept the AOE2 demo on my drive because I find it fairly fun, unlike the Starcraft Demo.
          What Bugs? I'm not noticing any
          of course, I'm not much of an RTS fan
          gotta go back and try that sheep thingie. loaded it up and haven't given it a whirl yet...

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...

Comment

oh, got the full version of Pandora's box, deleted the demo

Comment

Got the Settlers 4 demo off a cd , but it didn't last on my HD long. So slow and boring!

OTOH, I got Undying off the same CD, and I haven't deleted that yet. And I don't even like FPSers!
              - mkl

Comment

Tropico. Fun, but infuriating.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                X