Diablo II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aragon
    Hey, I just recently started playing D2 again (with the expansion coming out and nothing better to do ) anyone have any tips/skill plan for a wannabe bowazon??
    Sure.

I have a lvl 57 "bowazon", she rocks. I use in my left hand skill tab, ice arrow, it doesn't use as much mana has freezing arrow, and has more damage then cold arrow.

In my right skill I always use strafe, it rocks.

My valkyrie is maxed to lvl 22, I would suggest this to anyone else to plays the amazon, the valkyrie, when at a high lvl (like mine) makes a perfect deception when you are fighting those tough unique monsters, and she makes a good companion.

Also, lvl up your dexterity and strength, both to about 180-200, that is what mine is at, then after that, lvl up your life, believe me, it comes in handy at high lvls...at least, for legits. You stupid hackers out there, dont bother.

Comment

And yes, I knew about everything about the exp pack, its release date is on the 29th by the way, make sure you got a car...money...and video game store to shop at on that date.

And I downloaded the 1.08 patch yesterday, I personally like it, its alot more chalenging, but funner, cause you get alot more goodies in nightmare and hell...for example, yesterday night, I FOUND 5 FLAWLESS gems in nightmare act 4, within about 10 minutes!!! The only bad thing is, I lost my armor and my bow, but I got some more armor, luckily I had some extra in stash, but I am still looking for a nice bow.

I used to lvl up my amazon in hell act 4, but since the new patch, its made it too hard, and i have moved to nightmare act 4.

One thing I love about the new patch is that in your stash, you can hold alot more gold. I currently got 1.4 million bucks in my stash! Thats more then double I have ever had!

Comment

Have you been to DiabloII.net recently?

Looks like they're having a civil war over there...
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
        X