No announcement yet.

What games are you looking forward to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't really get excited about future games, as I tend to wait for reviews and friends' opinions before I get excited and really interested, plus I like to let the price drop a bit.

I only bought 1 of the 15 games I got this year on release date (Europa Universalis) mainly because it had been released in Europe. So I knew pretty much what it was. It was a mistake.

I'm really only excited about one game right now. That's Neverwinter Nights. If they do the whole DM thing right, I'll get fired and drop out of school Of course I'll be done college by the time it's released

Some games I'll definitely take a look at.

Civ 3 of course. I'll eventually buy it, the question is when.

Morrowind mainly for the game itself. The scenario creator is a side note because I don't see any good games being created off it

Patrician 2 and Trade Empires.

Duke Nukem Forever, Return to Castle Wolfenstien, Soldier of Fortune 2. Of course I'll buy them a year after release so their price has fallen. Unless their something really special.

Age of Wonders 2. AOW rocks! For some reason when I first played it I thought it would suck.
    Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

The add-ons to Red Alert 2 and Cossacks.
      Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
      Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

Civ3 and neverwinter nights
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Add Fatherdale to my list. I wasn't excited about it until I read this concerning the desire of the publisher to make it more mass market. Of course the game may not flow well which is why publishers are balking at it, and want to make it a slash fest.
          Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

Tomb Raider 234: Return of the Engine.
            Last edited by Useless Machine; September 9, 2001, 15:17.

Comment

Civ related games: Civ 3

Other: Any new RPG created by Interplay/Black Isle

Comment

Working...
              X