Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WarCraft 3

...and this time it's for real...

I already like the idea of Dark Elves and Undead, gives it a very "Death Metal" touch

are you also looking forward to it? anyone able to give a nice link?

Oh joy, another click-fest RTS game..

Comment

Oh, cool, another 2-years-registered-yet-still-a-chieftain... not that would mean anything, but together with your post, it says you've only been behind your PC, offline, and playing Civ2... sad nerdish loser!

Comment

I'm looking forward to play with the Dark Elves, they come closest to my own people, the Wood Elves....

Comment

Andy,

Just because others don't spam doesn't mean you should call names.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I'm definitely waiting to see the full game in action before buying this one. So many RTS games these days I'm very sceptical about the quality of all the new ones that claim to be better than the rest. So many of them prove to be wrong.
            To doubt everything or to believe everything are two equally convenient solutions; both dispense with the necessity of reflection.
            H.Poincaré

Comment

Ryan, Grumbold - what's your problem? as long as the game is fun...!!!

Comment

bump

Comment

Blizzard of course will deliver - no worries there. My only fear is that it will be to StarCraft as WarCraft II was to WarCraft or Diablo II was to Diablo. However what I have read appeazes me for the time being.
                  About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

yeah, it will be different... but fun!

Dark Elves, Undead, yeah!

Comment

must be fun to play it with Six Feet Under and Hypocrisy playing in the background... beating up mates is even more fun than in DOOM then, hehe

Comment

Working...
                      X