Star Trek: Birth of the Federation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek: Birth of the Federation

hey, is thery anybody who is still interested in the game Star Trek: Birth of the Federation? I think it's not that bad and I wanted to know if there are others who think the same.

Well, I've still got it on my hard drive. I've played skirmish once or twice and got upto about mission 3 of the first campaign but it kept on kicking me out to windows - no warning, nothing. Whther Direct X 8 fixes the problem I don't know.
    Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
    Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

I think you are talking about Star Trek Armada. BOTF is a turn based game.

I am playing it right now. I don't really like it, but I felt like playing it again.
      Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

Sorry, you're right, I got confused. I have both games. BOTF is a revamped MOO2 and I've never spent more than a few hours on it. I don't dislike it though.
        Avoid COLONY RUSH on Galactic Civlizations II (both DL & DA) with my Slow Start Mod.
        Finding Civ 4: Colonization too easy? Try my Ten Colonies challenge.

Comment

Quite sad, IMO. Nothing compared to MoO.
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
          X