Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I get an Ultima underworld manual?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I get an Ultima underworld manual?

I have searched the web for hours. Underdogs doesn't have it. I found numerous copies of the walkthrough, a highly useful keys listing, but no manual. I found reference to it on a page giveing a patch for the ultimate RPG archives (which contains UUW), it's a file called ultund.pdf, but I can't find the actual file anywhere.

Please?
    Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
    ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

I have one. Actually, I have the manual that came with the Ultimate RPG Archives. Though, now looking at the book I see that they call it "The Stygian Abyss Reference Card" - though the "card" comes to 10 pages.

Comment

Update: I looked for the manual on the URPG disk and there it was - a series of pdf files (manual, quick reference card, etc.) I zipped all of them and emailed it to you, FB. Have fun!

Btw, I also have the manuals for UU2 - Labryinth of worlds if you need it.

Comment

Got it John. Came through beautifully, thanks.
        Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
        ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

You're very welcome.

Comment

Working...
          X