• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:

Originally posted by quinns on 03-10-2001 11:59 PM
    You pessimist, you!
    [This message has been edited by quinns (edited March 11, 2001).]

If I told you you will earn a million and you don't earn anything , you will be mad at me. However, if I told you that you will not earn anything and you will make a million, who will blame me??? Pesimism is the way.
    Rome rules

Comment

You have a good point Roman.

Yes, the optimist will see the glass as half full, quarter full, eighth full, etc. UNTIL THERE IS NO MORE WATER! OOPS! The pessimist says, "The glass is half empty... we had better get some more water before we run out!!"

Comment

Still looking for recruits! Please post here with your best skills and your intention that you wish to participate in Quinn Simulations, LLC. All are welcome, regardless of what type of skills you have!

Comment

I will not have access to the internet for the next two weeks so I will have to catch up on everything afterwards.
          Rome rules

Comment

Okay Roman. Thanks for letting us know.

Comment

** bump **

Comment

Comment

***Tiddy-Bump***
                  "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                  "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Well Quinns, this thread may be drying up. We may just want to let it die
                    "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                    "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Hi David! Yes, let's let it go. We have a good team now already. And recruits are coming in by word of mouth anyway. No reason to bump this thread anymore. Thanks David.

Comment

hey, how are you guys doing? Have a web site yet? Dont forget to post us a link, I like to keep track of fellow projects

Comment

Hello VetLegion!

No we don't have a public web site yet. We don't have anything to make public yet! We have a good team and have established a fair future compensation system for all members. We are working through the high level requirements now and starting on the low level requirements soon.

Comment

I think this is an intriguing idea.

I have a background in writing, with an emphasis in creative and journalistic projects.

I don't know what kind of writing will be involved, but if you'd like, for a start, I can distill the major points and ideas in this thread into an organized document...if you like.

I'm much more interested in brainstorming and doing some proposal writing, creative thinktanking, captions in game, etc....as needed.
                            Let me know...I have no programming background, so that is out.
                            I can do some drawing/graphics work as well.
                            My email is in my profile, as is my ICQ#.

In any event, good luck!

------------------
                            Bring it!

"In the strong autumnal winds he rushed along ignoring the new dark knowledge he now half-understood--that to triumph was also to wreak havoc."
                            "The Town and The City"--Jack Kerouac

Chief Revealer of Personal Foibles
                            Life and death is a grave matter;
                            all things pass quickly away.
                            Each of you must be completely alert;
                            never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Alright SuperSneak! We could use a good writer. Our Administrative Chairman will probably be contacting you soon by e-mail. Thanks for showing your interest!!

Quinns

Comment

Working...
                              X