Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DOOM 3: Does anyone have any information and/or links?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOOM 3: Does anyone have any information and/or links?

Yeah, I remember hearing about this game and I am quite interested to know anything about it, also any interesting links on it...

Just curious.

Also, on a slight sideline, whatever happened to Duke Nuken Forever?
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

I don't know of any links, other than I suppose Id Software. But the pictures I've seen of it so far in utilizing the GeForce3 look fantastic.

And as for Duke Nukem Forever, I think there's been another engine change.

Comment

Another engine change?! Can't they just get on with the thing?

I'll check at id software...
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

www.doomworld.com is one of the best Doom sites out there, IMHO. I haven't checked in there myself in quite some time, but they should have most of the latest & greatest info, plus lots of speculation .

I find I've lost a lot of my former interest in the FPS genre, though I recently tried Quake 3:Arena and had a pretty good time. One thing you've gotta credit id -- their engines have a great quality/performance balance.
        "If you doubt that an infinite number of monkeys at an infinite number of typewriters would eventually produce the combined works of Shakespeare, consider: it only took 30 billion monkeys and no typewriters." - Unknown

Comment

The opening video is out and availible for downloads.
          [glow=blue,2,400]Supporter Of Leyton Orient F.C[/glow]
          http://www.leytonorient.com/images/crestmed.gif
          [/URL]

Comment

Working...
          X