Games I (YOU) Have Bought From Apolyton's Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games I (YOU) Have Bought From Apolyton's Link

O.K. So far I have purchased the following games from the Chips and Bits link here at Apolyton. According to Markos, they get 10% of the purchase AND shipping price, which is significant in my case since I pay an extra $12 / game to have them shipped to me in Korea.

And keep in mind that you don't have to wait for the exact banner you are looking for. As long as you click on the Chips and Bits add from inside Poly then navigate to the game you want, Poly will get the percentage. As a final note, I've ordered perhaps 20 games from Chips and Bits over the years and never had a single problem.

1. [ordered March 13, 2001]
    Europa Universalis (arrived yesterday!)

2. [ordered March 16, 2001]
    The Operational Art of War 2 (should come by Friday)

3. [ordered March 18, 2001]
    Black and White (pre-ordered so not billed yet)

4. ...I'll order a fourth today or tomorrow...

Running Total: $160
    Contribution to Poly: $16

Now, please keep a running tally of YOUR purchases here at Apolyton.
    [This message has been edited by yin26 (edited March 27, 2001).]
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

4. [ordered March 27, 2001]
    Hollywood Mogul

Running Total: $204
    Contribution to Poly: $20

[This message has been edited by yin26 (edited March 27, 2001).]
    I've been on these boards for a long time and I still don't know what to think when it comes to you -- FrantzX, December 21, 2001

"Yin": Your friendly, neighborhood negative cosmic force.

Comment

truly gracious.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

I do occasionally order through Chips & Bits but I had no idea that Apolyton got paid if I used the link here. In the past I have just gone to the site directly, from now on I will make sure to use the link here.

John-SJ

Comment

Buying on ads is for Americans.

Comment

Working...
          X