.RAR files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .RAR files

How do you open these? I've downloaded some old games only to find myself unable to play them because of the inability to open them... Could anyone help me out here?
    *grumbles about work*

You need winrar for that (a compresser similar to winzip), you may find it at tucows.
    DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Winace also opens rar files, and most other formats besides.
      Sorry, no handy link though...

Comment

you don't need winrar... you only need the good old dos program RAR.EXE together with another file I think... quite´a small program, I'll email it to you...

where have you been lately, SS? you haven't been posting for ages... just a comment in the MOM hint thread but that appears to be about it...

Comment

I'm on March Break right now.... So, I've been relaxing and playing a lot of computer games.... Hmm... maybe this is a good time to go for Emperor again....

EDIT: I will not make a spelling mistake!
          [This message has been edited by Shadowstrike (edited March 12, 2001).]
          *grumbles about work*

Comment

email sent
            +1

Comment

did you get the email, Shadowstrike?

Comment

did it help?

Comment

apparently he's ignoring me... looking at this thread... he even posted after i sent the email, why don't you reply, young lad?

Comment

Maybe because I check that email adress once every oh... month and a half or so.... I don' know if it even exits any more. If you want a reply, just send it to the email listed in my profile (I check that one every day)
                    *grumbles about work*

Comment

well, I think you used to check the email I sent it to more often.. times change

Comment

Working...
                      X