This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Master of Magic Hint Thread

I'm starting this thread so that players of MOM can exchange hints and tips. Just a few questions:

How do you customize your wizard?
    How do you meld a spirit with a node?
    *grumbles about work*

1. to be able to customize your wizard you have to play at least the 'easy' level. it won't work at 'intro' or lower

2. you summon a magic spirit (about 30 mana), move it to the node (the creatures there should already have been beaten ) and when the magic spirit or even guardian spirit (life magic) is to be moved while placed on the magic node you'll notice a MELD function in the right bottom corner of your screen. in that corner you have all the special functions (purify etc.) as well as 'done', 'wait' and 'hold'. was it hold? don't know the right term, but it's equal to the 'fortify' function in civ

questions answered?

Comment

Thanx Andz, our local MoM expert. C'mon in people, just keep posting your hints here, we'll make a guide our of it (hopefully) if we get enough hints. Say, does anyone have a electronic copy of the manual i could borrow?
      *grumbles about work*

Comment

borrow? I can mail you the .pdf files of both the manual AND the spell book or whatever that other thing is called

Comment

Sounds fair. Please send it to me. Just send it to dark_templar_25@hotmail.com
          *grumbles about work*

Comment

well, I just realise that both files zipped are a 1.92 MEG file...

the spell manual only is about 400K...

what's your final decision?

Comment

Don't worry Andz, I can handle it. In case you're wondering, I have cable . And no, you're not one of the worst spammer, yet.

By the way, is there anyway to keep the computer from taking control of your nodes other then keeping your units on them?
              *grumbles about work*

Comment

aha. serious thread that I spammed

well, I'll now send the mail...

Comment

IT'S THROUGH!! YEAH!! after a long hard fight against the phone line , the mail was sent!! 1 hour? 2 hours? uh...

Comment

Please send both the files to me at

pthag@cableinet.co.uk

thanks

Comment

Maybe not Andz. I didn't get it. Maybe you should just give me a link to a site where I can download it. By the way, I have one more question.

How do you stop the computer players from all attacking you at the same time (they do this to me all the time, even if i have given them tribute, exchanged spells, et al.)
                      *grumbles about work*

Comment

I won't send them again! Shadowstrike: you said that you dounf the link? well, on the site that led to the download was also the possibility to download both the spell manual and the game manual.

I'm tired of sending extra-large emails, esp. to such anti-spammers...

Comment

Are you sure that you want to follow in the footsteps of Comrade Dan et al.? Anyways, you're not the worst spammer around, at least you post serious stuff once in a while (i.e. this thread ) D'oh!

About the manual, I couldn't seem to find it. I had to go into the "Unreviewed" section to find the game, and now its gone. And no, I am not an anti-spammer, I'm an anti-useless spammer (hey some spam is good)
                          [This message has been edited by Shadowstrike (edited July 31, 2000).]
                          *grumbles about work*

Comment

ha ha. very funny

would you now go for the manuals, dude?

Comment

Yeah. Thanx in advance. As for reasons why to generate good spam, being able to afford a drink at Mao's tops...
                              *grumbles about work*

Comment

Working...
                              X