Utopia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Utopia

I was introduced to this game here few months ago.

I play since then daily, pretty good in this, but I had a bad start this age.

If someone wants to know i'm "The Hero 36:32"

Any other Utopia players here?

------------------
    Builder.

"Antisemites? They are just the descendants of monkeys and are jealous of the descendants of Adam and Eve"

"The length of a minute depends on which side of the toilet door you're on"
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Ooh ! Ooh ! Ooh ! Ooh !

Here !

I'm a player and you know all about me, I'm Kirdoja (6:21).

------------------
    "But as time goes on, they, as all men, will find that independence was not made for man - that it is an unnatural state - will do for a while, but will not carry us on safely to the end..." Aldous Huxley in "Brave New World"
    "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
    -Douglas Adams

Comment

I quit last weekend.... Lemme see... I was just fine until one day, somebody decides to attack me during a war, (he was about 200 acres bigger) and dropped me from 1500 to 1380 acres... Well, I sent out my elites to retal, but failed. I come back the next morning, and I only have a pitiful 500 acres left.... Whatever happened to gangbang protection?????
      *grumbles about work*

Comment

Yep, this is hard.

The king in my previous kingdom(I defected few days ago) was second in island on honor. He was raped completely by some other kingdom.

I'm seriously thinking to leave because of those server problems. They make the game unplayable.

------------------
        Builder.

"Antisemites? They are just the descendants of monkeys and are jealous of the descendants of Adam and Eve"

"The length of a minute depends on which side of the toilet door you're on"
        "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

I took it up the same day as Earth 2025. It's more complex though, so I don't have enough time to do as much as I'd like. Are Kingdoms supposed to be in a state of perputal war like mine is?

Comment

You can be in war as much as you want to.

And I also had 2 accounts on Earth but after one day of playing I abandoned them.

Comment

Working...
            X