Sound problems in Imperialism (1!!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound problems in Imperialism (1!!)

During the first few seconds, the sound is just fine.. after I clicked a few items.. it stops working... it's a cool sound engine in the game, I want it to work... I'm using the patched version, may that be a reason why it doesn't work? the game is just crap without the patch so don't tell me it is the reason. thank you.

Ming - don't move this to Other Games, please... there are kess frequent posters..

quote:

Originally posted by Chaos Warrior on 03-07-2001 04:13 PM
    Ming - don't move this to Other Games, please... there are kess frequent posters..

Hehe...
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

You dirty spammer, will there be a SINGLE thread you don't hijack? And people still complain about me... ah, well.. Eli's a jew, why should one complain about him... Jews are SOOO superior...

oops, this would be a NAzi post by me then.. shame over me for 20 years, because I called a Jew a spammer...

Comment

Mmmm, I never had that problem, not even after the patch. I never heard of it either.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Colon - I think many people have problems with the sound in Imperialism...

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Chaos Warrior on 03-07-2001 04:19 PM
            You dirty spammer, will there be a SINGLE thread you don't hijack? And people still complain about me... ah, well.. Eli's a jew, why should one complain about him... Jews are SOOO superior...

oops, this would be a NAzi post by me then.. shame over me for 20 years, because I called a Jew a spammer...

You really are in a bad mood.

------------------
            "But as time goes on, they, as all men, will find that independence was not made for man - that it is an unnatural state - will do for a while, but will not carry us on safely to the end..." Aldous Huxley in "Brave New World"
            "There's room at the top they are telling you still, but first you must learn how to smile as you kill, if you want to be like the folks on the hill" - John Lennon

"Life is wasted on the living."
            -Douglas Adams

Comment

Yet another one... this is a ****ing unjust place.

Comment

That's typical for erdnuckels.
                "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

Well, if the sounds work without the patch and don't work with the patch, it should be clear... Can you test if that is true?

But anyway, here's a few questions...

* Do you have the latest drivers for your sound card?
                  * Do you have any other hardware using the same resources as your sound card?

And anyhow, provide more information... What sound card do you use, and whatever information could come in handy here.
                  This is Shireroth, and Giant Squid will brutally murder me if I ever remove this link from my signature | In the end it won't be love that saves us, it will be mathematics | So many people have this concept of God the Avenger. I see God as the ultimate sense of humor -- SlowwHand

Comment

CW... What did you expect when you posted this here instead of where it belongs. Sure, more people will see it... and therefore... more people will spam it. You know better than that.

Thread moved to the other games forum from the OTF!

------------------
                    Ming
                    CivII & Off-Topic Forum Moderator
                    Ming@Apolyton.net
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

damn kids nowadays... sheesh...

anywho, solution to that sound problem is asdseee/a.asdffffff/////...

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by LightEning on 03-07-2001 06:34 PM
                        Well, if the sounds work without the patch and don't work with the patch, it should be clear... Can you test if that is true?

But anyway, here's a few questions...

* Do you have the latest drivers for your sound card?
                        * Do you have any other hardware using the same resources as your sound card?

And anyhow, provide more information... What sound card do you use, and whatever information could come in handy here.

The sound card works perfectly in all other programms. So I think the drivers etc. are OK... it's a Sound Blaster PCI 128

Ming - look, onepaul is just spamming it

Comment

Well, I did solve the problem....

(just found this when I looked for onepaul's last post... whatever happened to him?)

Comment

Is there a reason to bump this?
                            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Yeah, Ecthy wanted a +1.
                              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                              XGalaga.

Comment

Working...
                              X