• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earth:2025

This is a great game:

go here http://games.swirve.com/earth

and register under:
    STANDARD GAME A

It is a turn-based game where you receive roughly 45 turns a day and run an empire

My number is 9327.
    OmniGod is 1708.
    and Wittlich is 12850.

Lets see how many Apolytoners can join this game!!

-Youngsun and SandMonkey used to play... but no longer do
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

This looks pretty interesting but I don't know how to gauge if I'm doing well. Well I'm playing Randomized Games because if I'm not mistaken the Standard Game A takes more commitment, and all the Apolytoners would just ally against me anyway.

Comment

Why?
      I would help you...

You can gague your progress by your Net Worth...

-->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

But you don't know how many spies/jets/etc. you should have to protect yourself. And since you can't even spy until your first 100 turns are done, there's no way to know what other people have.

Comment

- Don't spy.

What you should know is this: your ratio of armies are

Troops: 3
          Jets: 3
          Turrets: 4
          Tanks: 3

Spies 20 per acre.

... You should join the standard game; the clan I am in needs all the help it can get "ARROW" 254 members is attacking a large clan...
          -->Visit CGN!

Comment

I'm not on often enough to get involved in big wars...

Why shouldn't I spy? Other than it seems a bit of a waste of a turn sometimes?

Comment

Come on people... I need more apolytoneers to aid in a huge upcoming war... there are many allies to the apolyton cause and we need all the people we can get to explode onto the Earth 2025 scene... BTW gauging how well you are doing doesn't really mean much until you've either been attacked or have attacked... you're net worth is nice but it's the smell of victory/defeat that really shows you where you are... also spies are nice and allies are better for figuring out where you stand...

Comment

Hey I just got my account and played about 25 turns building and researching and getting the skinny on the game. I want to form some allies, but not sure how to do it there's so many peops on it. I'll check back here and let me know how it's done.

Thanks

Comment

OmniGod, DarkCloud, I'll try join you when the next game starts, whenever that is.

Comment

Hmmm, looks interesting. Maybe I'll join the running game to get the feel of it. I bet my peace-loving strategies will quickly put me on top!

------------------
                    If you have no feet, don't walk on fire
                    A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...
                    Project Lead of Might and Magic Tribute

Comment

I signed up, but received no activation code and can't log in. What's the deal?

------------------
                      A horse! A horse! Mingapulco for a horse! Someone must give chase to Brave Sir Robin and get those missing flags ...

Comment

The codes should be with the email addy you gave when you signed up... if it wasn't your email... your screwed.

Comment

My e-mail address broeder@bart.nl was correct (I have the screen in front of me).
                          I tried to make an account again, and it said no, an account had just been made, but I have still received no mail.
                          Edit: Since I can't send them e-mail without being logged in, could you contact them for me?
                          Edit-2 Wait! There it is, after all
                          ------------------

[This message has been edited by Ribannah (edited February 27, 2001).]
                          [This message has been edited by Ribannah (edited February 27, 2001).]

Comment

Well, the first time I played this game was about 3 or 4 years ago and I have some experience. I never played in any other game than the randomized though and the highest position I ever achieved was in the top ten but then a couple of bastards colluded, attacked me and kicked several leagues lower. I couldn't stand that and I quite the game. Of course, only after launching my arsenal of missiles at those bastards.

[This message has been edited by Colon (edited February 27, 2001).]
                            DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Working...
                            X