Does anyone here have Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone here have Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2

What an amazing game. It has dislodged ISS Pro Evolution from its residency in my Playstation.

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

I don't have a Nofriendo myself, but the Burnside Skate Park or whatever is here in my own town.
    From what I've heard, it is the Grandaddy of half-pipes and a Mecca for skaters.
    Aren't I cool?

------------------
    Bring it!

"How ridiculous and how strange, to be surprised by anything that happens in life." Marcus Aurelius (Meditations)
    Chief Revealer of Personal Foibles
    Life and death is a grave matter;
    all things pass quickly away.
    Each of you must be completely alert;
    never neglectful, never indulgent.

Comment

Damn fun game. I don't own it but my brother has it for the PC. So I played it quite alot over Christmas Break. Never managed to get Spider man Tony Hawk 80's or Officer **** . In fact I never managed to get any special characters Spent all my time playing as the girl and the skinhead, and only got as far as NYC I heard you can get a special character if you clear all the gaps. Does anyone know who that is?
      Sophanthro was deleted

Comment

No, I have a printout at home that tells you who all the bonus characters are. Spidey is easy to get (relatively) you have to 100% the game with a created character.

I didn't know it was out on the Nintendo, I have it on the Playstation.
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

Yeah, thps1 is on the 64 too, not the sequel.

Is thps2 worth it? I've played the demo disc and it looked a bit redundant...
          [This message has been edited by SMACed (edited January 23, 2001).]

Comment

I haven't got thps but a friend who has says he thought thps2 was excellent.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

My kid has it. I don't know anything about the game myself, but if anyone has questions I can ask him.
              "THE" plus "IRS" makes "THEIRS". Coincidence? I think not.

Comment

Working...
              X