No announcement yet.

Found an intresting Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course not. They're really different games. To compare it to anything, it would be Imperialism 2.

"Let us kill the English! Their concept of individual rights could undermine the power of our beloved tyrants!"

~Lisa as Jeanne d'Arc

Comment

Yes the two are different no doubt. EU is likely going to be the game of choice for me of the two from what I can tell right now.

Civ3 is going to be like other civ games likely - long sweeping historical progression but not of high fidelity.

------------------
      'Blood will run'
      'Blood will run'

Comment

I play EU - german version.
        It was released two month ago and I have five (5!)
        patches! Still it has bugs.
        But I think the US-version will be OK.
        This game is really good.

For those who fight for it, life has a flavour the sheltered never know.

Comment

EU English/US goes gold by Monday so it should be on shelves late Feb or early March.

Unlike Activision, the makers of this game have sent out timely patches to address imbalance and bugs. Isn't it refreshing that a company actually will admit it's product can be improved upon and assumes responsibility for that?

------------------
          'Blood will run'
          'Blood will run'

Comment

Gosh, can you believe how prescient I was in my previous post that was just hours before Activision gave the Apolyton community the finger?

No loss Activision. Just watch the door on the way out.

As for me, I am even more encouraged by what I read about EU and the company making it. They did issue a biggy game but they crank out patch after patch to not only deal with the bugs but also improve game play. Way to go!

------------------
            'Blood will run'
            'Blood will run'

Comment

Working...
            X