Who here plays CM00/01?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who here plays CM00/01?

Anybody? If so, how many leagues do you play and what team are you playing as at the moment?

Me? I ran 5 in background and 1 in foreground. Background - UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain. Foreground - Russia.

Currently, I am playing as Amkar Perm in the Russian 1st (=2nd division) - about 5th from the top now.

Anyone got any really neat tactics?

I play FIFA2001

Comment

I predict that this thread will be moved to the other games forum.

Comment

I've got it but I haven't installed the damn thing yet. Had it since it came out.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

There's now a paych - 3.88a. However, 3.89 is supposed to be imminent. The patches cover updates like Ruggieri to Chelsea and Kev not running England as a well as a few bug sortouts.

Comment

Does it cover the bug of me not being able to start a game with any kind of install?
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

You know I'd actually forgotten I'd even bought it until you started this thread.
              We've got both kinds

Comment

I thought you were the biggest fan of the game.

Comment

I'm playing FC Kobenhavn, and running absolutely every league
                  A bit on the slow side, but I get lots of reading done while it's processing...

Finished 2nd last season just two points behind Silkeborg.
                  In my last game against Vejle I had 18 shots on goal to 3, and the jammy bastards one 2-0 in the last ten minutes

But my finest CM moment was winning the Scottish premiership with Stranraer, but that was with CM2, when you could buy players for £2000 and they'd be worth £1.6 million within a year... those were the days...
                  yada

Comment

Seneca,

What sort of machine are you running?

Comment

I used to play CM2 a lot, but I've given up on it...been playing FIFA Manager, guided Fulham from division 3 to the Champions' League title

Comment

quote:

Originally posted by Brian the Bug Master on 01-19-2001 10:16 AM
                        Seneca,

What sort of machine are you running?

500Mhz, with 128Mb

I just like having a complete game universe...
                        yada

Comment

Working...
                        X