Gauntlet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can get it at http://classicgaming.com/vault/arcaderoms-DG.shtml

there's probably a few others out there if you search.
    Any man can be a Father, but it takes someone special to be a BEAST

I was just about to point out that Horsie is simply making excuses in advance for why he will suck at Civ III...
    ...but Father Beast beat me to it! - Randomturn

Comment

Thanks!
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Wow gauntlet. Wicked game. I was always the Elf and i too heard the "Elf is about to die" I love the tombstone as well

I will try to download the mame and emulator again. I messed up last time so here it goes. Has anyone seen that 3d gauntlet out now, or is this gauntlet 2?

Comment

3D Gauntlet? Wow! No, haven't seen that. Gauntlet 2 isn't so great; the original is the best
          [This message has been edited by Urban Ranger (edited October 19, 2000).]
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan

Comment

well Urban Ranger, i still am not sure if its Gauntlet 2 or not, is this game somewhat new or has it been around for like 10 years. The one i see out now looks and acts more like Battle Axe than gauntlet to me so maybe were talking about the same game, if not then this is a new one as well.

Not nearly as good as the origional i must concur

------------------
            Do you shovel snow in your birkenstocks?

Comment

dl guantlet from classicgaming and got to the ninth level as the warrior. that damm death wass annoying

Comment

If you play solo, don't use the warrior. His shots are too big to fit through cracks. Incidentally, he's the only, hm, big shot, so to speak

Comment

yes i figured that out the hard way. Even though he can fight well through the ghosts and demons, he gets pounded nonetheless and is far too slow. Brought back old memories.

I downloaded track and field as well, what a hoot

Comment

Ack! Don't fight the ghosts! Stand back and shoot. Nail the monster generators through cracks before you move to a new area. Don't just keep shooting, watch those perishable foods.

Comment

Urban Ranger thanks for the tips, man that classic gaming is great, i have like 350 roms from old games, who needs an arcade i have them all here, lately its elevator action and track and field although i cant pass or make one high jump yet ANyone?

Comment

That's because you have an arcade at home?

Never played Track and Field so I can't help you out, sorry.

Comment

Urban Ranger, how the hell do i deal with those lobbers, they are driving me nuts and the levels are alot harder, albeit, i don't have three friends helping me play at the same time.

Comment

Oh, lobbers. I hate lobbers. There's no other way to deal with them other than try to avoid their shots by moving erratically. You may be able to avoid getting hit by moving directly away from them, but it's not always possible, and you have to watch for monsters on the other side at any rate.

They are very weak when you get them in your sight, though. Fire away! *evil grin* Just remember to neutralize their generators first.

Comment

Working...
                            X