Ports Of Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ports Of Call

Has anyone of you ever played this nice trading simulation?

really noone? uh... I had expected at least a few of you..

the game is very old, you are a ship owner and let your ships cross the oceans and earn you lots of money. very simple... but surely entertaining!

Comment

Where can I find this?
      *grumbles about work*

Comment

Ports Of Call is a nice game.
        You have to manage a fleet of freighters; and you may pilot a supertanker with 10,000,000 tons of crude oil into the port of Genua.
        Man I lost so many ships. Big fun!
        For those who fight for it, life has a flavour the sheltered never know.

Comment

I know this game, it's really old, dating back to the C64/A500 to be exact. The game is also available on the PC (VGA version) and the author has made the registration for the full game FREE (what a swell guy ).

I suggest looking around on the underdogs website. I recall that there was a link there, but I don't know where.
          Skeptics should forego any thought of convincing the unconvinced that we hold the torch of truth illuminating the darkness. A more modest, realistic, and achievable goal is to encourage the idea that one may be mistaken. Doubt is humbling and constructive; it leads to rational thought in weighing alternatives and fully reexamining options, and it opens unlimited vistas.

Elie A. Shneour Skeptical Inquirer

Comment

Shadowstrike: I could mail you the German version I have, but I'm not sure whether you could deal with that!

Comment

Hmmm... that could be a problem.... I can't speak German. And this game sounds soo much fun too...

*shrugs and goes back to MoM*
              *grumbles about work*

Comment

Working...
              X