No announcement yet.

Starcraft - not as bad as many here think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

common, fellows! this thread is better than the other! they're talking about total annihilation there! post in here if you weant to talk about StarCraft!

Comment

So Andz, have you ever played Total Annhilation...?

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Comment

I like TA too

I don't have the CC expansion and it's pissing me off I think I mighthave to order it. yes that's what I'll do.

------------------
          King Par4!!

There is no spoon
          -The Matrix
          Let's kick it up a notch!!
          -Emeril Lagasse
          Fresh Soy makes Tofu so silky
          -Ming Tsai

Comment

Come on guys! Andz's head might explode(strange why did I get that impression?)

Andz

Are you still playing AOW demo or did you get the full version?

Comment

still playing the demo, youngsun

and I still like Aureus (MoM)!! why? he's golden, man!

Comment

Well well that might mean the game is not worth to be purchased? or is it time to take an arbeit(hope I spelled right)?

Ah! another reason for that I don't like the "Golden one" is "he reminds me someone I know who is quite disgusting". Furthermore he is a fake Buddha!
                [This message has been edited by Youngsun (edited July 25, 2000).]

Comment

take an arbeit???

and the golden one reminds you of who?

Comment

*** MORE MISSIONS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE STARCRAFT DEMO ***

The website below contains an utility that lets you play 70 more maps/missions (single and multiplayer) using the shareware demo of Starcraft! And more are being made for it.

I downloaded it and now I have 75 missions to play, without having to buy the game. It's a great way to really check out the game before you buy it I tested it today, it's easy, and it works great. Just be sure to read the readme file. Have fun

Check it out at:
                    http://www.zap.to/moh

------------------
                    Go tell the Spartans, passerby:
                    That here, obedient to their laws, we lie.

[This message has been edited by Leonidas (edited July 26, 2000).]

Comment

Thanks Leonidas for the info.

Andz

arbeit=part time job/job no?

He is my friend's friend.

Comment

a friend's friend of you looks like the Golden?

and yes, I understood the arbeit thingy. finally...

Comment

Par4: You may want to scan around for the "Commander's Pack"; it includes Core Contingency and Battle Tactics, and as you probably know, a lot of third party expansion packs require one or both.

A "strategy guide" is also included, but wouldn't be worth buying on its own...
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

The thing I hated in StarCraft was that most of the missions were too similiar, or too tiring. Let me explain...

I play one mission, that's a "build-all-you-can-and-destroy-the-enemy". Took a few hours, but I beat it. I'm kinda tired, so I hope the next would be an easy puzzle mission.

I come to the second mission, which is just a little different from the first. Oh well, I spend another few hours and beat it as well. Now I'm getting *really* tired. I start the third mission...

What? Again a new crush 'em all mission? That's it. I've had it. I quit to windows, take my air-rifle and go target shooting, with the Starcraft CD as the target.
                            The breakfast of champions is the opposition.

"A japaneze warrior once destroyed one of my modern armours.i nuked the warrior" -- philippe666

Comment

just BUMPing this...

Comment

Working...
                              X