Clear All

Does Transport Tycoon Deluxe count?

------------------
    St. Leo
    http://ziggurat.sidgames.com/
    http://www.sidgames.com/forums/
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

well... i still play wolfenstein 3d on occaision, as do i play doom. i haven't had the urge to play any of the quest for Glory games lately... and lords of the realm 2 was a favorite... but i have to say that i've been playing the secret of monkey island 1 & 2 the most lately...

------------------
      get together, let's collaborate
      this time the world will shake
      make a stand, for what it's worth
      get together, control the earth

Apolyton Legend
      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I played Lords of the Realm II. Mildly interesting, but the game always tried to do a job on me with random events, mostly in the form of floods, when I was ahead. It was really annoying and I can't avoid the cursed cheatings by saving and loading. So I quitted.

I found a tactic that worked all the time on battlefields; I couldn't tell if that's peculiar to my computer. This tactic makes archers invincible; the only way they could lose is to a larger group of archers. Here's how it works:

1. Have your group of archers start shooting as soon as the tactical view comes up. If you are fighting against a mixed group kill off the macemen first. Then those with the least amount of armor.

2. When the enemy, or the fastest group of enemy, gets within a certain distance, run away.

3. Due to a certain parculiarity of the program, your archers can't get away. Instead, they get plopped on some random battlefield.

4. Repeat steps 1-3 until you have totally decimated the enemy. This requires a sturdy rodent and even sturdier body parts, as it might take quite a while to wear a large group down to nothingness.
        [This message has been edited by Urban Ranger (edited August 15, 2000).]
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
        X