Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arcanum!

http://sierrastudios.com/games/arcanum/

From the makers of Fallout, this RPG looks hot! Basically it is fantasy setting in the 1800s during the Industrial Revolution, and the cool thing is that Magic and Technology work at odds with each other!

This game looks like the MUST get RPG of the year!
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

is the game played in Real-Time? It does look pretty damn original...

Comment

onepaul: It can be played in Real-Time (like Baldur's Gate) or Turn-Based (like Fallout), and you can change it based on circumstances. Say you are fighting small creatures, you can play in real-time, but huge bosses, you can turn to turn-based!
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Bump, anyone?

Comment

Working...
        X