Star Trek - Armada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Trek - Armada

Does anyone here other than me have any problems with Armada crashing for no reason? It happens almost all the time on my copy, and frankly, I`m pissed off.
    "Paul Hanson, you should give Gibraltar back to the Spanish" - Paiktis, dramatically over-estimating my influence in diplomatic circles.

Eyewerks - you know you want to visit. No really, you do. Go on, click me.

Well my friend that bought it said it was the worst, most dissipointing game he has ever played and he is pissed off about that.
    Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will, as it did Obi Wan's apprentice.

Comment

One of my friends copied it from the internet and he said that it was well worth the money...all $0.00
      Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

I bought it and immediatly got the patch off the internet, never have any problems with it, except that it crashes if you press the ESC key. Otherwise the game is great fun, and with the new mod file program I down loaded it is even more fun. Campaigns were a little easy is my only real complaint aside from pressing ESC crashing it.
        I like the instant actions but I have yet to play against another human player, my friend says he is going to buy it but his computer is slow and I don't think the game will run on it.
        If they aren't free by now then they can stay in jail

Comment

Working...
        X