No announcement yet.

Pharaoh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finished the mission, 1 mastaba, 123 months. I see some mistakes I made, with luck I'll be able to do the 3 mastabas in somewhat less than infinite time.

Now I'm on to the first mission that uses combat. It's the one in the barren area with lots of gold, copper, ad gems. Wish me luck.

john-SJ

Comment

Good luck, guys, I'm trailing behind due to my limited playing time. I just finished the first scenario of the Archaic Period. I still need to analyze food production in order to grow faster and more steady.

BTW, the Game Help forum (as well as the whole site) at pharaoh.heavengames.com is really fantastic. Maybe I'll see you over there?
      [This message has been edited by Steve Clark (edited April 28, 2000).]

Comment

John-SJ, you mean Timna. As long as you give Seth the proper worship, you should do fine.
        Minister of UFQPOT
        Division of the (un)glorious PROT!
        CEO of the SSPC

Comment

WOW...

i don't know about the rest of you, but i am finding this to be a very intriguing game!

i finally made it to Saqqara... a long trek...

the thing that pisses me off is that my wife just finished saqqara... out of the 6 or 7 scenarios it took to get here, i only outscored her twice...

she's a gamer...

on the gaming side:
          1- i found myself over building... by this i mean my population is usually 50% over the goal...
          2- the wife thinks i build too many water supplies
          3-i think i have a hot tip here... throw festivals for BAST... it seems that when you do, she throws a party for the other gods, and your festival reqs are fulfilled... for a while...

i realize this may be the wrong site for this... but they(the main sites for Pharaoh)
          are not really interested in the questions that newbies to a specific game want to ask...

anybody else have any hot tips?

the3.14rt

------------------
          how can you be in two places at once
          when you're not anywhere at all?
          ---------------------------------
          We now return you to our regular programming...
          a thrilling tale from yesteryear...
          which is already in progress!!!
          how can you be in two places at once
          when you're not anywhere at all?
          ---------------------------------
          We now return you to our regular programming...
          a thrilling tale from yesteryear...
          which is already in progress!!!

Comment

After a short break, I started the 5th scenario and still having a little difficulty in getting sustained population growth.

BTW, the Game Help Forum at pharaoh.heavengames.com is really impressive and they enthusiastically answer my newbie type questions. Hope to see you over there (I'm Stefen in that forum).
            [This message has been edited by Steve Clark (edited May 08, 2000).]

Comment

Working...
            X