Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Games On EBAY

Hello --

Has anyone bid for games on EBAY? I recently got Tzar: Burden of the Crown and Majesty. The prices were $10-15 dollars cheaper than in regular stores.

I think I'm going to be a frequent bidder in EBAY. Any thoughts on this?

------------------
    The Serpent in the Tree of Matter Really Ruined Things for All of Us.....

It's cool. I recently won an auction on Albion and Rage of Mages. How are the games that you've won anyway?
    Proud member of the Insomniac Army: One of the many armies of the Awful Forums.

Comment

Hello --

Haven't had a chance to play the games, Majesty and Tzar. I suppose I bid on them because I wanted to have a supply of games after I've finished the campaigns in AOW.

BTW, both games have gotten positive reviews on the Usenet. The only problem with Majesty is that the campaign is a little too short but the producers are already planning to bring out a sequel, Northern Expansion. That will probably be out sometime this summer, I think.

I'm still waiting for the AOW expansion or AOW2. I give the game a thumbs up.

Currently, I'm debating on getting HOMM III: Shadows of Death or just focus on HOMM III: Restoration of Erathia and HOMM III: Armageddon's Blade. SOD contains the campaigns from ROE but does not include the random map generator in AB although it does include the neutral units first brought out in AB. There were some problems between the AB and the SOD games in terms of compatibility. Anyway, I'm undecided. I already have HOMM Millennium Edition which includes ROE. So wondering if I should get AB instead of SOD. Hmm. So many choices, so little time.

As you can see, I have a tendency to purchase games and put them in a pile so that I can play them when I'm ready. It's like I believe subconsciously that the games will disappear so I want to have a ready stockpile against a games drought! Yep, I'm seriously addicted to this.

I frequently peruse the strategic games newsgroup on Usenet to help me form an idea as to whether I'd like the game in question. I recommend this approach before purchasing a game.

Comment

hmm, that sounds like fun..
        ~I like eggs.~

Comment

Working...
        X