Railroad Tycoon 2: Please help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Railroad Tycoon 2: Please help

I'm about to buy railraod second hand for 20$, however there's no manual with it. So I want to know whether is there much info in the official RR2 manual ? Is it a fat manual, with extensive explanation and some game advice like those of MPS or just a thinny one with only the absolutely necessary info ?

I dont think there's much info. Than again, the first RRT was way better. RRT2 is just fancy graphics with little game play. I don't understand why so many games are going this way. The thing I miss most in RRT2 are the signal gates - there gone!!

Comment

you can't build a large company in RR2 and be happy... in the end there isn't enough time. your just buying new trains, all the time.
      -Cthol
      Kropotkin="Finland=lunie"
      ppl="I don't get it..."
      Kropötkin="i sort of said that some newbie must be a lunie. since he was from finland."

Cthol; your sig just get's lunier and lunier everytime i see it
      Kropotkin

ProvostB, are you my sister. .
      connorkimbro

HA HA HA HA HA HA H(ãMing 1999, All rights reserved)

i love ming! ProvostB

<I>This is...A true example of a signature that is:
      1. Way too long
      2. Complete rubbish

Comment

MWHC, could you be bit more specific ? How much info is there exactly ? And what about ? Is it useful or necessary ?
        [This message has been edited by Zaib (edited March 16, 2000).]

Comment

Get in contact with my friends at cyberrail: http://www.cyberrail.net/cgibin//for...=20&LastLogin=

RRT2 is infinitely more in-depth than RRT (like comparing Civ2 with Civ).

Comment

Can't I just have a quick question here ? I'm too lazy too fill in profile application and wait for the answer there. And I'm a bit in a hurry, the question isn't that hard, I'm sure everyone knows the difference between a detailed telephone book'ish manual and one that consists of nothing more then a few A4 sheets with installation info.

Comment

Agh, never mind answerring this extremely hard question, I'm not buying the game anyway because its AI appears to suck.

Comment

The manual is a thick manual with tutorials in the back and little nuances that you might like to know. There is also a section in the manual that can tell you how to make your own scenarios. Good Luck though.

Comment

Working...
                X