Whats A good WWII Flight Simulator?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats A good WWII Flight Simulator?

After going back and playing Aces over Europe and Aces of Pacific. I decided I really need to get a new WWII plane game.

So my question are there any good WWII flight simulators with a multiplayer capability. Basicly like Red Baron 3d, but with WWII planes.

How good is your computer?

European Air War is very good

System requirements (recomended)
    p-200mhz
    3d accelerator
    plus usual other stuff.

On a p2-400 + voodoo2, this game was silky smooth.
    There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Hmm my computer fall a little short of that P133 (I could still play it on my brothers computer), Im buying a new computer soon, Im thinking an Athlon.

How does it compare with Jane's World War II fighters? And mainly is there almost always some one online to dogfight?
      [This message has been edited by Sophanthro (edited February 03, 2000).]

Comment

"How does it compare with Jane's World War II fighters? And mainly is there almost always some one online to dogfight?"

No idea, EAW is the only WW2 sim I have and I don't play MP at all with any game, sorry.
        There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Working...
        X