Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the best Might&Magic game you've ever played?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the best Might&Magic game you've ever played?

Having bought the Millenium Edition yesterday(If you don't know what it is, it's a compilation of M&M 4,5,6, and 7), and I want to know what was the best M&M game(HoMM excluded) you've played? Explain why the one you chose was best.

------------------
    FEAR IS COURAGE
    ANGER IS HAPPINESS
    HATE IS LOVE
    SUFFERING IS RELIEF

SITH LORD IS WATCHING YOU

Proud member of the Insomniac Army: One of the many armies of the Awful Forums.

I'm afraid that this will not help much, but IV until I played V, then V until I played VI, and I'm hoping my daughter will get me VII for Xmas!
    "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
    "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

World of Xeen. Still has nooks I haven't explored. Whats with the dungeon that asks for that password and is filled with Lord Xeen clones? I know that you don't have to beat it since you can go in the top of the tower through cloudland.
      Anybody know what's in it?
      Also: which M and M started with the Star Trek references? I know about the "warp nacelle" dungeon in MM3...
      BS things: Lloyds beacon on that fountain that gives each character +2500hp means that only Megadragon and some creatures with disintegrate can harm you...isn't that such BS?
      "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
      "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
      "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

IF I like HoMM, will I like M&M or is it totally different?

Comment

Narck, I sincerely hope so since I am negotiating with horrible daughter for her to get me HoMM for Xmas.
          No armies in MM you just 'play' your heroes

------------------

"CARTAGO DELENDA EST" - Cato the Censor

"Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
          "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

HoMM series and Might & Magic series played differently. HoMM is strategy and M&M is RPG. They just happen to share the same world perspective.
            HoMM - War of the Lance - Final Fantasy Tactics
            M&M - Champion of Krynn - Final Fantasy VII

Comment

Working...
            X