Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's looking forward to Ultima 9?

http://www.ultimaascension.com

Looks amazing! I think I'm going to pre-order this game!
    [This message has been edited by Imran Siddiqui (edited November 12, 1999).]
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

I hope its like Ultima7-7.5 and nothing like ultima8.
    "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
    "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
    "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

I want to buy it, but unfortunatley for me my 4mb AGP software card is obsolete and cannot adapt to UIX. I definitly need to need to experience 3d, something I havent played EVER since I've got this computer.

------------------
      FEAR IS COURAGE
      ANGER IS HAPPINESS
      HATE IS LOVE
      SUFFERING IS RELIEF

SITH LORD IS WATCHING YOU

Proud member of the Insomniac Army: One of the many armies of the Awful Forums.

Comment

Is that Multiplayer compatible
        [This message has been edited by Narck (edited November 18, 1999).]

Comment

i never played ultima 8. what was so bad about that?

Comment

No party. Magic got stupid. Havning to "draw sword" all the time was retarded. Fighting was otherwise pretty good. Pretty much straight dungeon crawl, only one town in "Pagan".
            "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
            "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
            "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Ultima 9 has no party either, but ohh.. it is getting closer to coming out! I can't wait!
              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
              X